安检英语
引导岗位:
1. Please pass through the detector one by one.
请一个一个通过探测门。
2. Hello.put your baggage on the belt please.
您好,请把您的包放在传送带上。
3.Please put all your metallic objects such as coin,cellphone,chewing gum,cigarettes,
and anything with Aluminum foil into the basket.
请把您随身携带的所有金属物品,如硬币、手机、口香糖、香烟、以及带锡纸的物品等放在篮子里。
4. Could you hold the baby in your arms and let the pram be checked by the X-ray machine?
您可以抱起婴儿,将婴儿车通过X光机检查吗?
5. Excuse me, sir.please take your computer out and put it in the basket.
对不起,先生,请把您的电脑从包里取出放入筐里。
6. Take off your jacket, please.
请把您的外套脱下。
7. Antthing else in your pocket?
口袋里还有其它物品吗?
8. I’m sorry to tell you that flammable items cannot be taken with you into the aircraft.
很遗憾的告诉您,易燃品不能随身带上飞机。
手检岗位:
1. Please come over for inspection.
请过来接受检查。
2. Please raise your arms.
请您抬起双臂。
3. Turn around please.
请转身。
4. Please unbutton your coat.
请把您的衣扣打开。
5. I’m sorry to tell you that it is a prohibited item.youcan’t take it with
you into the aircraft.
很抱歉告诉您,这是违禁品,您不能把它带上飞机。
6. Checking is done, thankyou for your corporation.
检查完毕,谢谢合作。
7. You can take your baggage now.
您可以拿行李了。
移交台岗位:
1. These items are forbidden by law and will have to be confiscated. Here is your receipt.
这些东西是违禁品,我们必须没收。这是给您的没收单据。
2. We could check it in for you ,or you could have it deposited temporarily at our
place for up to one month.
您可以办理托运或在我们这儿办理暂存,我们可以替您保留一个月。
3. Within a month, if you return to Beijing, take this receipt to the Domestic Security
office to get your things back.
一个月之内,当您再来北京的时候,您可以到国内安检值班室凭单据领取您的东西。
4. If you can’t come back within a month, we won’t keep it for you.
如果一个月之内,您不来领的话,我们将不再替您保存。
5. This is the government’s rule. For your own safety and other passangers, we need
your understanding and corporation.
1. Good morning.早晨好。Welcome to China欢迎来中国。
Good-bye. Have a time.再见,祝您旅途愉快
2. Good morning. What can I do for you ?早晨好,能帮您什麽忙?
Please wait a moment请稍等。
3. Please come in.请进。Please have a look请看看。
Please sit down.请坐。This way please.请走这边。
4. Thank you for your cooperation感谢您合作。Never mind.不用谢。
5. Would you please back off a little?请向后退一下。Please be in order, one by one.
请按顺序,一个接一个。
6. After you.请您先走。I am sorry.对不起。
I am sorry to have kept you waiting so long.让您久等。
7. Do you understand?您明白了吗?I see.我懂了。
I don’t understand.我不明白。Excuse me .打扰了。
8. We are waiting for the weather to improve.我们正在等待天气好转。
We’ll keep you inFORMed.我们将随时通知您。
9. I’ll take good care of your child to the boarding gate.我们将陪伴您的孩子到等机口。
10. Please fill in the UM FORM.请您填写这张UM表格。
11. Your reservation is already in the standby list.您的订位已经在候补名单了里。What is your nationality?请问您的国籍?
12. Your ticket is not confirmed in the computer.您的机票在电脑里没有确认。
13. We haven’t found your baggage yet. We shall continue to look for it
and will let you know as soon as we have inFORMation about it.
您的行李还没有找到。我们会既续为您查找,一有消息会马上通知您。
14. There is a suitcase in Paris very similar to yours. We’d like to confirm it with you
在巴黎有一件行李和你的很相象,我们想和您确认一下。
15. Your bag has been located(found) and it’ll arrive in Beijing tomorrow
行李已经找到。明天会到北京。
16. Your baggage is now in Beijing. Where would you want it delivered?
你的行李已经到北京,请问我们给您送到哪里?
17. You can buy your necessities within 800 Yuan, and you should keep the receipts safe.
You will be refunded expenditure by the local airline office.
您可购买800以内的生活必需品。保留好发票,回您驻地的航空公司办事处报销。
18. We shall transport our baggage by cargo service, and it will arrive
at the local cargo terminal. Will you pick up your baggage personally?
您的行李我们会通过货运,给您运到当地的机场货运处,请问是您本人去取行李吗?
19. When collecting your baggage at the airport , remember to bring your
“Property Irregularity Report.”
请您带好“不正常行李报告单”到机场取行李。
20. If you can’t claim your baggage personally , you may ask somebody to
collect on your behalf. This person whom you authorized with the letter of
authorization and identification may pick up your baggage.
如果您本人不能亲自去取行李,可以出具委托书,委托他人凭有效证件代为领取。
21. The service for all flights to Dalian is provided by another airline .
And I’m very sorry to tell you that it has refused to accept this sort of
baggage .So your baggage might be delayed for a few days. But don’t worry
we’ll go on negotiating with them , and also we are looking for other ways of
transportation. Once we know which flight your baggage is on, we’ll let you know.
非常抱歉,因为所有到大连的航班都是由另外一家公司代理的,他们拒绝接受这种行李,
所以您的行李可能要再等几天能运过去;不过,请别担心,我们一直与他们协商解决。
同时也在寻找其他的途径,一旦确定航班,我们会马上通知您。
22. We couldn’t deliver your baggage because it didn’t pass the customs check .
Could you please come to the airport in person to make the customs declaration?
If you have any question, you can either contact the customs directly or we can
pass on your inquiries.
因为您的行李不能通过海关检查,所以我们无法为您运送行李,请您本人亲自到机场办理有
关海关申报手续;如果您有其他问题,您可以与海关直接联系,或由我方代为转达。
23. Please check your bag .If there is no problem with it, please sign here.
请检查一下您的行李是否完好无损,如果没有问题,请您在这里签字。
24. If your baggage is oversized or irregular, please go to the counter for
oversized and irregular baggage beside Conveyer Belt
№.⒈ 大件行李、不规则行李请您到1号传送带旁边的大件行李提取处提取。
25. Could you tell me in what class you flew?请问您乘坐的是什么舱位?
26. Because a customs check is required, you must claim your baggage in Beijing
yourself and check it again for your onward destination.
由于海关检查,您需要在北京自行提取行李,重新办理托运手续到您的目的地。
27. Usually, most delayed luggage arrives on the following flight.
根据我们的经验,大部分行李会搭乘下一航班到达。
28. Do you have a mileage card?请问您有里程卡吗?
29. You baggage has exceeded the weight limit. Have you paid for the excess?
您的托运行李重量超出了限额,请问您付过超重费了吗?
30. Did you put your name and address on the suitcase? Do you remember
the brand of the suitcase?请问您在行李上留有姓名、地址吗?您记得行李的品牌吗?
31. Does your suitcase have any special features?请问您的行李有什么明显的特征吗?
32. The airline apologizes for causing you such inconvenience on the trip.
And it will provide you with 400 Yuan to buy some necessities.
航空公司对给您旅途带来不便表示歉意,并提供给您四百元人民币,来购买一些生活必需品。
33. How long will you be staying in Beijing? When your bags arrive,
we shall contact you and deliver them to you.
请问您在北京呆到什么时候?行李到后,我们会与您联系并送到您指定的地点。
34. Please fill out this Certificate of Entrustment, so what when your baggage arrives,
we can go to through the customs FORMalities for you.
请您填写一张委托书,这样行李到后,我们可以代表您接受海关检查。
35. If we have not found your baggage in three days, please fill in this FORM and post it to the airline office at the address on the envelope.
The airline will deal with the compensation for your losses.
如果三天之后,我们还不能找到您的行李,请您填好这张表格,然后根据信封上的地址寄到
航空公司的办事处。航空公司会给您解答有关赔偿问题。
36. Could you please tell me how long you have had the suitcase and how much
you paid for it when you bought it?
请问您,这个箱子使用了多久了?您是多少钱买的?
37. We’ll collect the bag from your house and bring it back after it has been repaired.
我们会去您家里取行李,为您修好后为您送回去。
38. Check-in for your flight is not here .Please go to area G to ask the manager on duty .
您的航班不在这办理登机手续。请您到G岛问一下值机经理。
39. I’m sorry ,but we don’t accept credit cards here.对不起,我们不接受信用卡。
40. We are inFORM you that due to technical reasons, your flight will be delayed until22:30
我们抱歉的通知您,您的航班由于出现机械故障延误到22.30
41. We don’t have any further inFORMation about the flight.
我们还没有得到有关于航班进一步的消息。
42. The handle of the suitcase is broken . We need you to sign on this baggage tag.
Please sign here.您的箱子把手有破损。您需要在行李条上签个字,请在这里签字。
43. How many passengers are there in your group? Please confirm the total number
of bags in your group.
您的团里有多少人?请确认你团里行李总数。
44. We’d like to have passenger with children and infants board the plane first.
May board at their own convenience .
我们请带小孩的旅客优先登机。头等舱和公务舱的旅客请随时登机 。
45. Passengers taking flight BA038, please take all your hand baggage and board
at gate No.20.乘坐BA038航班的旅客,请带好您的全部随身物品到20号登机口登机。 |